Is this not what you are looking for? Click here for an overview of all options for sending out tickets.
When you want to send out tickets with a certain value (read: not free) without the ticket buyer paying for it (again), you can follow the steps below. This can be necessary when a ticket buyer has paid for a specific ticket type, but actually wants another ticket type with the same value.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- If the tickets to which the payment is linked need to be invalidated, please contact Customer Service.
- When you send out tickets with a certain value without making a payment, it looks administratively as if that amount has been paid for that event.
Follow the steps below to send tickets with a value WITHOUT payment:
1. Go to operator.twelveticketing.eu
2. Go to 'Purchase' --> 'Buy tickets' (home page)
3. Click on the event you want to send a ticket for
4. Click on the number of tickets you want to send and click 'Next'.
5. Choose an existing user account where you want to send the tickets to, or fill in first name/last name/email on the left and click on create.
6. In the screen 'Payment and delivery':
- Choose a payment method. For tickets that have already been paid for this is 'No payment required'.
- Move the slider with 'Not confirmed' to 'confirmed'.
- Tick the 'Send tickets' checkbox, the tickets will now be sent
- Click 'Complete purchase' to finalise the reservation.