- Create a new (seasoncard) event by clicking 'New event' under 'Events'.
- Create tickettypes in this event for all the available seasoncards you want to sell.
- Link the seatmap to this event (if you have one).
- Create a new season under 'Seasons' and link this season to the seasoncard event you just created.
- Create a new event for the first match of the season.
- Also create all single ticket tickettypes for this match, but DON'T link a seatmap to this event or add ticket categories
- Click on the newly created season under 'Seasons' and click 'Accessible events'. Add the first match to the season.
- Click on the first match (under 'Events') and add all tickettypes to the correct zones in the seatmap.
- When everything in the first match is correctly filled in:
- Copy the first match to create the other matches in the season. They will automatically be added to the same season.
- Don't forget to change the name, date/time and start sale times (if applicable) for every newly copied match.
- IMPORTANT: you also have to link the tickettypes for each match to the correct zones!
How do I create a (new) season and start the sale of seasoncards? Print
Modified on: Mon, 5 Sep, 2022 at 2:28 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.