It is possible to view your ticketshop without selling any tickets. There are two different ways to do this.
1. You can choose to let the tickets go on sale later. If you already know when the tickets do go on sale, click here for the explanation.
2. If you do not know yet when the tickets will go on sale you can remove the online sale channel for each ticket type. This ensures that no tickets can be sold but you can still see the information page of your event. You can do this by following the next steps:
- Go to the event you want to see the ticketshop for
- Click on 'tickets' in the menu on the left
- Click on a ticket and go to 'sale channels' at the bottom of the page
- Click on the three dots of the 'online’ sale channel and click delete
- Repeat this for each ticket type.
You can now view the ticketshop but no tickets will be on sale. After you have viewed the ticketshop you can take the event offline, click here for the explanation. Then you can add the online sale channel back to all ticket types.