How do I send out free tickets or guestlist tickets?
Modified on: Thu, 17 Sep, 2020 at 2:10 PM
- First, create a guestlist ticket:
- Go to ‘Events’ and select the event for which you want to send out guest tickets.
- Go to ‘Tickets’
- Click ‘New ticket’
- Give the ticket a name, set 'sale status' to ready and ONLY add the sale channel 'Boxoffice' (so de-activate 'Online').
- If your event is using timeslots, please contact your accountmanager to activate timeslots for your guest tickets.
- Go to operator.twelveticketing.eu
- Go to ‘Purchase’ --> ‘Pick event’ (homepage)
- Click on the event for which you want to send out guest tickets
- Click on the amount of guest tickets you want to send out and click 'Next' (bottom right)
- Optional: select a date and timeslot and click 'Next'
- Search and select an existing buyer or fill out a first name/last name/email and click 'Create' (bottom left) to create a new buyer profile.
- Under 'Payment & delivery':
- Under 'Payment(s)', choose a payment method (for free tickets, this should be 'No payment needed')
- Switch the 'Unconfirmed' toggle to 'Confirmed'
- Optional: toggle 'Send ticket(s)' on to send out the tickets.
- Click ‘Finish purchase’ to finish the booking.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.