Is this not what you are looking for? Click here for an overview of all options for sending out tickets.
If you have not yet created a free ticket type, you can go through the following steps:
- First create a free ticket:
- Go to the 'Event' for which you want to send a free ticket.
- Go to 'Tickets'.
- Click 'New ticket'.
- Give it a name, turn on 'on sale', and add it ONLY to sales channel 'Boxoffice' (so NOT to 'Online).
- If your event has time slots, contact your account manager to activate time slots for this ticket type.
If you have already created a free ticket, you can send it out in this way:
- Go to operator.twelveticketing.eu
- Go to 'Purchase' --> 'Buy tickets' (start page)
- Click on the event you want to send tickets for
- Click on the number of free tickets you want to send and click 'Next'.
- Choose an existing user account where you want to send the tickets to, or fill in first name/last name/email links and click Create.
- In the screen 'Payment and delivery':
- Select 'payment not required'.
- Move the slider with 'Not confirmed' to 'confirmed
- Tick the 'Send tickets' slider
- Click 'Complete purchase' to finalise the reservation.