- Find the order in the boxoffice portal (operator.twelveticketing.eu) and edit it
- Click ‘Send Ticket(s)’ and then 'Finish purchase' to re-send the tickets
- Click 'Send payment receipt' and then 'Finish purchase' to re-send the payment receipt
- Click ‘ Download Ticket(s)’ to download the tickets
- Add a comment (for instance when issueing a refund or cancelling an order
- When removing a purchase, there won't be an automatic refund. Contact your accountmanager for a refund or issue the refund manually using your payment serviceprovider.
- Click 'Ticket operations’ to manage the tickets attached to the purchase
- Select the tickets you want to edit
- Choose one of the following options from the dropdown on the left under the listed tickets.
- Set as ‘Unscanned’: selected tickets will be set to un-used and will be made valid again.
- Set as ‘Scanned in’: selected tickets will be marked as used.
- Reissue tickets: all tickets in the order will be removed and made invalid and new tickets will be added to the order. (IMPORTANT: after adding new tickets to the order, these tickets have to be resend manually by clicking 'Send Ticket(s) in the previous screen)
- Download tickets: download only the selected tickets
How do I reschedule orders to a different timeslot?
Find the order in the Operator Boxoffice, click the pencil icon, go to step "1. Buy tickets" and select "Pick time blocks" in the blue bar underneath. Here you can change the timeslot, click "next" and the timeslot will be changed.
New tickets can be send, by going to step "4. Payment & Delivery", set "Send tickets" to active and click the blue button on the right with "Finalize order".