In the follwing text we explain you how you can add different tickets/products to your event. All settings are also explained, and how you can easily apply them to your events.
- Under ‘Events’ choose the event for which you want to add tickets and click 'Tickets'
- Click ‘New ticket’.
1. Choose a ticketname and (optionally) add translations.
2. Optional: add a description when you want to give the ticketbuyer extra information (this can only be added in 1 language)
3.Optional: show tickets in a specific order. A lower number will be shown higher in the ticketshop.
4. Separate ticket owners: ticket buyers can share their tickets with friends. Ticket buyer will be asked for first name, last name and emailaddress of their friends. Friends will then automatically receive their tickets by e-mail.
5. Toggle 'Sale status' to 'Ready' if you want to start the sale of this ticket. This toggle also has to be set to 'Ready' when you only want to send out tickets using the boxoffice portal. If you want to send the ticket via box office, but don't want it in the ticketshop, turn off the 'Online' sales channel.
- Select 'Only with timeslots' when you want the tickettype to have influence on the available capacity of your timeslots.
- Select 'Always' when the tickettype should not influence the available capacity of the timeslot.
- Add a maximum amount of tickets for this specific ticket or choose 'Unlimited'
- Optional: set a minimum or maximum amount of tickets for this specific product which can be ordered in one purchase.
- Set how often a ticket can be scanned. When creating a multi-visit ticket (for instance a 10-visits ticket), set a higher amount.
- If the scanner has to give a custom message when scanning this product, toggle 'Set a custom warning message' on and add a message.
- Add a price for this ticket or set the product to 'free'.
- This price is EXCLUDING fees.
- The shown 'Payment and service fees' are setup by your accountmanager. By default, free tickets won't have a servicefee. If you want to change anything in the fee structure, please contact your accountmanager.
- Select through which sale channels tickets can be ordered. Default is both: Online and Boxoffice.
- Online: the ticket will be available in the online shop.
- Boxoffice: the ticket will be available in the boxoffice portal and on a POS.
- Set from when to when it is possible to sell via the chosen sales channels. We recommend setting these to 'Immediately' (when the event is published) and 'When the event ends' so that these channels operate at the same time as your event sales.
- Click ‘Add’ top right.
- Add more tickets.
- IMPORTANT: when using a Twelve POS and creating new tickettypes, these tickettypes have to be added to the POS manually. For more information, please contact your Twelve POS accountmanager.
- Add ticketcategories, or:
- Start the ticketsale
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article