In the following text we will explain how to create your own event. We will also explain what kind of options there are and how to apply these.
1. Event title: you can fill in the title of your event in this bracket. This title will be shown to all of your visitors, so choose it wisely.
2. Description: You can put some more information about your event in this field. This text will also be shown in the shop to all your visitors. There are some special ways to show the text to your visitors, some examples using HTML:
Put <strong> in front of the text, and </strong> at the end of the text. For example: This event <strong> won't </strong> be available for people under the age of 18.
3. Organizer: Use the dropdown to select the organizer of the event. If you only have one organizer, there is no option to chose and this option will always be the only one.
4. Include an event image (optimal format 6x9): You can add an image to your event. This image will be shown at the top of your ticketshop. The optimal format for a picture is 6x9. In this way the image will stay the same when it will be shown.
5. Display a tax rate (VAT): You can fill in a tax rate that will be shown on the invoice. This is only an visible thing and doesn't change the ticket price.
6. Add tags to this event: You can add a tag to your event, so it will be easier for you visitors to find a specific event.
7. Disable automatic ticket delivery for each purchase: When using this option, a customer will not automatically receive their ticket, you can send these tickets afterwards using the Box Office.
8. Generate ticket file: When using this function, the Scan & Beep app (ticket scanning app) can get files bigger than 10.000 tickets easier.
- Choose an existing location from the dropdown or add a new venue.
Date & Time:
- Choose a start- and end time for your event. Keep in mind: when organizing a multi-day event, start time is the beginning of the first day and endtime is the end of the last day.
- Or choose 'No date' for a continuous event. Important: You will always have to put the start of the event in the settings.
Capacity & limits:
- Add a capacity for the venue and set a maximum number of tickets which can be sold in one order. This is NOT a maximum of tickets per tickettype. Tickettype minimum/maximum settings will follow further on in the setup. Important: all tickets sold within the event will count up to this event capacity. If you sell lockers, bus tickets, etc. these will also count towards this maximum. If you don't want this, set the event capacity to unlimited and only limit the capacity of the individual tickettypes.
- Contact your accountmanager for more information.
You have now completed all the basic settings of you event. Click ‘Continue’ at the top right to finish this page. Continue by adding Tickets (left in the menu).
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article